A closed group refers to a private group of students. Usually, they will come from the same organisation or agent to do a specific programme that has been agreed. All students will arrive and start the programme at the same time, and finish and depart at the same time.
Why closed groups?
A company may wish to send a group of its employees to learn English for a specific purpose. For example, a school may want to send some of its teachers to do a short teacher training programme.
- Closed groups can send group leaders to look after the participants.
- WISE English can design programmes to include topics that the company wants.
- Programmes can be as long or as short as required.
- Specialisations include business and management subjects, leadership and team-building.
- We can include other activities such as:
- sports (e.g. golf, football, horseriding, etc.)
- leisure (e.g. cooking, gardens, theatre, etc.)
- history (e.g. historical sites, antiques, etc.)
- arts (e.g. painting, music, etc.)
- Qualified instructors in each discipline will be available.
Alternatively, contact us for more information.