|Registration Fee: £ 100||2017 – 2018|
*Pay for the lessons you need.
|£135 (£45 per hour)
£ 350 (£35 per hour)
£480 (£32 per hour)
£600 (£30 per hour)
(2 – 5 people)
(£18 per hour)
£180 / week
£270 / week
£360 / week
£450 / week
* Closed Group = If you come together with one friend or more.
Our General English Language courses aim to help you rapidly improve your communication skills in everyday situations, with an emphasis on speaking skills. Instead of just relying on published textbooks, we use a variety of additional materials including role-plays, authentic materials, magazines and newspapers, videos and DVDs.
This course is ideal for students who want to learn English for the first time. Lessons are fun, interesting, and we use what you know to help you learn faster.
Our teachers are qualified, helpful and friendly.
See what you can learn according to your level here.
Who Should Do This Course?
- We accept all levels – from Beginners to Advanced Speakers
- Anyone who is interested to learn or improve their English
What You Will Get
- All course materials**
- Lessons are designed around what you want to learn
**If you wish to study for longer than one month, we may recommend that you buy a textbook (between £20 to £40).
Non-EU Participants (Student Visa)
Before applying to study an English course with us, please make sure that you understand the different international student visa requirements for the UK, and what options are available to you.
If you have a non-European Union (EU/EEA) Passport and do not live in an EU/EEA country, you must apply for your visa before travelling to the UK. The type of visa you will require will depend on the length of your course and your ability to support yourself financially while you are studying.
If your English course is less than 11 months, you should apply for a Short Term Student Visa.You must show that you have enough money to support yourself during your studies and that you have been given a special ‘Confirmation of Acceptance’ number from Warnborough College, WISE.
* You can apply for a visa up to 3 months before the date of travel to the UK and for visa application you need to study minimum 15 hours per week. We will process your ‘Confirmation of Acceptance and Visa Letter when we have received your full payment.
Other Useful Information
- Accommodation options
- General information about visas and insurance
- Life as a student in Canterbury
- Terms and conditions of studying at WISE English
Step 1: Complete the application form
We will contact you with payment and other details once we receive your application.
Step 2: Test Your English
Do a short English test
This helps us to know your level of English.