|Registration Fee: £ 100||2017|
|10 hours||£ 350|
| Closed Group*
2 – 6 people
|10 hours||£180 / person|
* If you come together with one friend or more (maximum 6 people).
Our General English Language courses aim to help you rapidly improve your communication skills in everyday situations, with an emphasis on speaking skills. Instead of just relying on published textbooks, we use a variety of additional materials including role-plays, authentic materials, magazines and newspapers, videos and DVDs.
This course is ideal for students who want to learn English for the first time. Lessons are fun, interesting, and we use what you know to help you learn faster.
Our teachers are qualified, helpful and friendly.
See what you can learn according to your level here.
Who Should Do This Course?
- We accept all levels – from Beginners to Advanced Speakers
- Anyone who is interested to learn or improve their English
What You Will Get
- All course materials**
- Lessons are designed around what you want to learn
**If you wish to study for longer than one month, we may recommend that you buy a textbook (between £20 to £40).
Other Useful Information
- Accommodation options
- General information about visas and insurance
- Life as a student in Canterbury
- Terms and conditions of studying at WISE English
Step 1: Complete the application form
We will contact you with payment and other details once we receive your application.
Step 2: Test Your English
Do two short English tests
This helps us to know your level of English.